Asia Agile Forum – Dhaka, Bangladesh 2016
“Scaling Agile: Let’s encourage & adopt right mindset and principle for success.”
Date: 19th November, 2016, Time: 0900 – 1730 BDT
Six Seasons Hotel
House-19, Road-96, Gulshan-2,
Asia Agile Forum is back with Asia Agile Forum Dhaka 2016. This year AAF, in line with the belief of Scaled Agile Academy, we are emphasising on the idea of scaling agility in various grounds for growth of an Agile world.
Our Agenda for the conference is :
For Registration please provide your details below and we will contact you :
Our Ticket prices for the conference are:
Early Bird (Hurry! Ending on 10th November): 2000 BDT
Regular: 2500 BDT
For more information get connected with our #AgileBangladesh team Mizan (firstname.lastname@example.org or 01714 075160) or Syedur (email@example.com or 01921365543) or call us at +91-9953569950.
Organizer – Bangladesh Team
- Mizanur Rahman: Mizanur Rahman is a technology enthusiast and problem solver with more than 14 years of experience. He is working as Head of Software development at Telenor Health, a global leader in health care service through mobile platform. His passion includes working with latest web platforms, mobile application and games along with Agile methodology. He is a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and First Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) from Bangladesh. He is also a CSD and CSPO. He also holds Zend Certified PHP5 Programmer certification. He is involved in different technology communities from Bangladesh over 10 years. He is currently maintaining the Agile Bangladesh Group at Facebook. He has published two books ” MediaWiki Administrators’ Tutorial Guide” and ” MediaWiki 1.1 Beginner’s Guide” from Packt publishing, UK. He is a regular speaker in different development conferences and technology seminars in Bangladesh and India. He was a speaker in Regional Scrum Gathering India 2015 and Global Scrum Gathering India 2016.
- Syedur Rahman: Syedur Rahman is a Software Architect from Dhaka, Bangladesh. His specialization includes DevOps, Build management, Web application development (Asp.Net, Java, and PHP), Mobile application development, Open source projects, E-commerce and custom application development. He is a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP). He has more than 12 years of experience in programming. he has been following Agile philosophy and principles for last 8 years. He played one of the key roles to introduce Scrum in his current company few years ago. Since then he has worked both as Scrum Team Member and as Scrum Master in his organization. As he is one of the two ScrumAlliance certified Scrum Professionals, Scrum Masters, Scrum Developers and Scrum Product Owners of his current organization, he is also responsible for conducting multiple Scrum training and workshops over there
Contact us @
- Website: http://www.isec.co ; http://www.agileforum.asia
- e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : (+88) 01714 075160 OR +91-9953569950 OR +91-9953709950